Saturday, September 10, 2011

Quiet Moments

It rained and rained.  I love the rain, unless it means flooding and schools closing, which it did. Bless all those who's houses and farms have been flooded.

   I suggested to Atticus we make some boats and float them, but he said he already has the perfect boat; his crocks!
They really do float nicely, and Atticus raced them down the gutter over and over.



I finished these socks today.  They were made for feet Dash's size, but i squeezed into them like Cinderellas' step-sister for the photo.  I just might open an Etsy shop and sell them there. 


We saw a rainbow in the house. Of course, I turned it into a teaching moment, instead of just letting it be beautiful.  "This is light broken up into all it's colors...blah blah blah" The children didn't hear me.  They just played in the beautiful light.

my rainbow child

1 comment: