Thursday, August 18, 2011

summer rewind

We took a trip this summer, as I said in an earlier post, to an island called Mustique, in the Caribbean.  We stayed at my mother-in-laws house, which was designed beautifully and modern and zen.  My father-in-law came there for a visit too, and he and his wife (yes, he is re-married, and his wife and her daughter and son-in-law and two children all came too!  A big dysfunctional family gathering) stayed in a house that was rather different from my mother-in-laws...








Both houses are beautiful, and so peaceful.  I love the details and design.  I am so grateful for this vacation, and for time to spend with my husbands side of the family (and with my hard-working husband).  Below is Papa with Atticus.
 The Uncle's play with their nephews and nieces
 Elias learns to dive!


This is most of the family.  Yes, that is not a group of random people taking up the whole pool, they are all related.  As you can see, this big family knows how to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment